[X4U] Interesting problem Arose

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Fri Mar 20 11:11:08 PDT 2009

On Mar 20, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> The only thing I could come up with is that the CPU was too hot.
>
> Any other ideas?

The planets were out of alignment?

I have no idea either, but my parents have had the same problem for
the last couple of months and we still haven't figure out what it is.
They have an old dual 500 MHz G4, so we replaced the battery and
checked hard drives etc., but it still just doesn't start up all the
time.

Please drop a post to the list if you come up with anything, and I'll
do the same. At least my parents are expecting their new iMac to show
up on the doorstep any day now, so I know I'll be getting another
"dinner invite" real soon.

-Mike