[X4U] Browsers (resolved)

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 15:57:39 PDT 2009

On Mar 16, 2009, at 6:18 PM, Eugene wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 12:22:48PM CDT, Ed Gould
> <edgould1948 at comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> I went poking around and found the place I needed to change in
>> addition.
>
> So what did you do that worked?  Was it something with Medicare's
> website?
> Or a setting in Safari?  Curious Americans want to know!
>

> Eugene:

To tell you the truth I do NOT know. I opted out of electronic
notification so the password is being sent by snail mail.
The web site is not to straight forward, IMO. The implication (as I
read it) was that *ALL* medicare letters etc would be sent
electronically. That is why I wanted it this way as I do not trust
the government when it comes to email. Plus it possibly could be
caught by a SPAM filter (mine or my ISPs) and I might never get the
document. So I opted for snail mail.
You do whatever you want. Someone else could read it differently so
did it snail mail.

Ed