[X4U] SuperDupper question

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Tue Mar 24 20:54:13 PDT 2009

>CCC has always worked fine for me. However, I have a friend that on
>his machine it would freeze.
>
>I'm not really sure how SuperDupper could be easier than CCC though.
>With CCC, you chose the volume to be copied, the target volume and
>press the copy button.

Exactly the same with SuperDuper, though you also have the option to
choose if it is a full "erase and rewrite" or just a "smart update"
(replace only what has changed since the last backup). But then you
also can go into Schedule mode and tell it how often and when to do
backups of which kind, to and from which disks. But that's all behind
the scenes.

It's really very clean and works every time, in my experience.

Daly