[X4U] [SUMMARY] rdp remote desktop server for 10.4 Tiger

Ralph ralph at avatarbiz.com
Fri Mar 27 08:37:26 PDT 2009

Someone just recently did this for me (remotely controlled, or at
least viewed the screen of, my PowerBook from a Windows machine).
 From my end, it worked like this:

I was told to launch a browser (I used Safari) and go to https://
www.fastsupport.com/. At the login screen, I typed my name and the
support person gave me a 9-digit code to enter, which I did. Safari
loaded a Java applet (I think) and, after a moment, the remote
support person could see what I did on my machine while we spoke over
the phone.

HTH.

Ralph Jones