[X4U] Photo editing program for 10.2.8

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Tue Mar 31 19:48:35 PDT 2009

Thanks Fabian,

But One can only crop 400 by 400 pixels maximum.  I used a 2848 by
1602 photo which showed in the left window and got a that 400/400 new
photo.  I needed to get a 1068 by 1602 picture.  The number of pixels
of the original photo is reduced to fit in the left window.
This Kropper program is useless.  The only use is to make stamps.
Lucky I tested it out first before given it to her.

Paul Moortgat