[X4U] Permissions Question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Fri May 8 22:45:00 PDT 2009

Randy:

No it did not.

I eventually got around it but to be honest I do not remember step by
step how I did. One other person suggested to restart and when I had
this issue before it did help. Not with this one though. I got a few
good suggestions (like yours).

I wasn't desperate to get this done other than the files were taking
up screen space. How I did it was a bit of trickery my friend
suggested and it worked.

This is the second time i have had this issue and I think it started
when we created a new ID to trouble shoot another problem (long story
best not talked about).

What I do not understand is if the account has administrator doesn't
that essentially say ignore ownership?

ED