[X4U] How do I de-install a product

Andy andy.themac at gmail.com
Tue May 19 05:20:16 PDT 2009

> A product I have I wish to de-install because after evaluating it I
> decided I did not like it.
>
> I think I have the basics but this part took me for a loop. I looked
> at the manual and of course I could not find anything on de-
> installation. Unfortunately there is an automatic start up of the
> application. I just do not have a clue as to where it is. This is
> where the book would be helpful but trying to find de-install
> information is apparantly not in there.
>
> This task has a application that kicks off everyday at a time I
> specified. How do I get rid of that task? I am not a unix guru (or
> anything close).  The product is called superduper I did not read the
> manual I just did finds and the args that I choose did not have any
> hits.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Ws

1. Drag the app SuperDuper to the trash

2. Drag the file " com.blacey.SuperDuper!.plist" to the trash. You will find
it in your Home folder library preferences folder.
(~library/Preferences/com.blacey.SuperDuper!.plist)

3. Drag the folder SuperDuper! To the trash. This is in your home folder,
Application Support folder.
(~Library/Application Support/SuperDuper!)

Andy