[X4U] Time Machine and Itunes

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Sun Nov 29 13:29:38 PST 2009

On 2009 Nov 28, at 15:31, riteme wrote:

> I hope this is all clear.

I would suspect that most readers are as confused as I am.

> In sum, should i include an external media drive in my time machine backup, or keep it as a separate backup using chronosyc to it's own drive.

Well, it looks like you know what you're doing and are thinking through the issues.  As long as you don't back up a partition to another partition on the same drive, you'll probably be OK.

If you want a better answer, rewrite your post to make it shorter and try again.  Give us maybe two or three inputs and ask for one output.