[X4U] ESPN Widget missing?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Fri Oct 2 11:49:19 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Hockey season started last night and I went to check the scores on my
trusty ESPN widget in Dashboard only to find it gone. It's not just
closed or disabled, it doesn't show up in the "manage Widgets" window
at all. And yet, if I check Hard Drive>Library>Widgets It is there,
along with all the other widgets that came installed with OS 10.4
(which I'm still using). Can Apple have done something to prevent
this widget from working? I have several Users set up on this
computer and it doesn't show up for any of them.

I did find newer/different ESPN Widgets on ESPN's web site which I
installed. One is a scoreboard and one shows standings but both of
them seem to install ok but then greyed out and don't seem to be
working.

Can someone please tell me if their ESPN Widget is still working.

Mark Des Cotes