[X4U] Screen Sharing from iPhone

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Sat Oct 3 15:26:07 PDT 2009

What's the best app for controlling a remote Mac from an iPhone? My
wife and I are buying a Mini to hook up to our 52 inch Sony flat
screen TV for Hulu, Boxee, webcasts of bike rices and such . . .and I
am trying to decide whether the extra 200 bucks for a Blue Tooth mouse
and keyboard are worth it or if there's a good app which would let us
use an iPhone as mouse/keyboard.

I've tried Mocha VNC and it sort of works . . .is there anything
really better? We'll need keyboard and mouse capabilities for typing
in urls and such . . .but obviously not a great deal of typing . . .so
the on screen Keyboard Viewer app is probably good enough.

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress,
cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is
Jello.

neil