[X4U] WE'RE BACK!!!

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Fri Sep 11 05:32:28 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Looks like the list is running normally again. My last message took
less than a minute to get back to me. I had contacted Chris, the the
tech person that takes care of this list, last week (not Eric, the
listmom) He told me that they were aware of some issues and were
hoping to have them resolved within a week or two. I sent a message
to the list explaining all of that but It never came through. It
looks like he came through for us through. I hope that many of the
long time subscribers to this list stuck through the long "down" time
and are still with us. It would be a shame if we lost any of the vast
Mac knowledge that frequents here.

Yours in Macdom

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer