[X4U] 10.6 impressions?

alexandre list at kapellos.com
Fri Sep 11 12:04:12 PDT 2009

i've installed 10.6.1 on my macbook pro and it runs fine (cloned it
before installing as this is my "money-making" machine…).

absolutely no problems so far with:
vectorworks 12.5
adobe cs3 software
archicad 12
skype
handbrake (latest)
lightroom 2.3

i'm eagerly waiting for letterbox (mail plug-in) to be updated. it
should be soon…
my canon all-in-one MP620 has snow leopard drivers available.

couldn't be happier! i'll be upgrading my imac tonight.

regards, alexandre

ps. didn't do a clean install. the system does feel snappier…