[X4U] Yes, we're back!

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Sep 15 13:42:59 PDT 2009

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Eric Prentice wrote:

> Hello List Members,
> In case, you didn't notice, the lists at TheMacintoshGuy.com are back! ;-)

Your efforts are greatly appreciated.  This list has been so good over the
years that I've never bothered to find any other Mac lists other than the
ones that you host.  As a result of that, and a lack of time on my own part,
I felt rather lost a time or two over the past few months when I wanted to
post something.  I'm relieved that you are back, and thank you for your
efforts!

> With the new server, we're able to put more things in place that will help
> revitalize this community of lists. We're also looking at some new lists
> (iPhone, MacTablet, etc.) that will help get us into current areas of
> interest. We'll let you know when those are live.

I have one suggestion, how about a "Mac Photography" list that deals with
photography related software on the Mac?

Zane