[X4U] Yes, we're back!

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Sep 15 20:24:53 PDT 2009

Hi Eric,
I had noticed that, but it sounded more digital camera oriented.
"The DigiCam List is a forum for discussion of digital cameras of all
kinds including still and video cameras. Conversations centered
around purchase advice, support, use, and general discussion of all
types of digital cameras is welcome."

My idea of a good digital camera is a Hasselblad 500CM or Large
Format camera with a good scanner. ;-)  I shoot both film and
digital, and then do post processing of the photo's on my Mac.

Most of us with Digital camera's or even film camera's are typically
on mail lists dedicated to that particular model or brand.  What I'm
not aware of is a good general purpose list for photography related
software on the Mac.

Zane