[X4U] Snow Leopard - internet app not working properly

Joey Parshley joey at infinitemediainc.com
Thu Sep 17 13:43:20 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Glad the list is back up and running. I have a Snow Leopard question.
The company I work for runs a web application to watch/bid on
auctions. Basically the way it works is you go to this link:

http://www.artfact.com/features/upcoming.cfm (Use Safari 4.)

And click on any of the Watch button (they will only be visible when
there are auctions running).

The application loads in Safari 4 in Leopard but now in Snow Leopard.
It is Java based. I noticed that SL no longer has Java 5 available. I
have tried running Safari in force 32 bit mode. Does anyone else know
what may be causing this?

TIA
Joey