[X4U] "Learn piano" software for Mac?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Sat Sep 26 06:37:12 PDT 2009

Hi all,

My son was asking me if there's any software for the mac (G5, not
Intel) that could help him learn to play the piano. He's doing very
well on his own learning by ear but would like something that shows
him how to properly use his left hand. He has some books but after
seeing some of his friends' progression on the guitar by using the
GuitarPro software, we was wondering if there is something similar
for the piano? Version Tracker lists a few apps but I was wondering
if anyone on the list has experience with anything they could recommend?

Thanks,

Mark