[X4U] AppleJack Experience

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Apr 5 07:54:42 PDT 2010

I just googled it, and it looks interesting.  It sounds as if it
might be just the thing for my Wife's Mac Book, and worth turning
loose on my Rev. 0 G5 2x2 (Apple please hurry up and release new Mac
Pro's).

My big speedup recently was to turn off all spotlight indexing.  It's
nice to see all those idle CPU cycles.

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |