[X4U] One must be an American

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Tue Apr 6 14:25:24 PDT 2010

And the 300,000 did not include pre-orders for the 3g enabled version.
I am waiting for that to become available before making a decision on
buying. The iPhone is not available where I live, so I purchased an
iPod Touch  and have not regretted it for one moment. I suspect the
iPad will be as compelling for my use. My current opinion is that the
iPad does present a paradigm change for us all.

Jens,

...lost in Montana...