[X4U] One must be an American

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Apr 6 16:59:17 PDT 2010

I'm taking a wait and see attitude.  Someone needs to show me a really
compelling reason to buy one.  Even in the US they're very expensive, for
the price I could buy a cheap Windows laptop and a copy of Lightroom 3 if I
was careful and was willing to wait for a good deal.  That would get me
basically everything I'd one from an iPad.

Besides until Apple releases a new Mac Pro, I'm still running a G5 2x2 with
10.4.11, so unless I'm mistaken I can't even use an iPad on my computer at
the moment.  Yeah, requires 10.5.8 or newer, BUT it will work with my PC
running WinXP.  Way to support your customer base Apple.  Actually that
doesn't make sense, I can run iTunes 9.1, so why can't I connect an iPad?

Zane