[X4U] Mail confirmation

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sun Apr 11 12:24:11 PDT 2010

Randy,

I ran the script and nothing worked.  I didn't seen anything happen
that is.  I sent a mail to my wife and one to myself and nothing
showed up.  Should it?

tell application "Mail"
	set listOfSenders to {}
	set everyAccount to every account
	repeat with eachAccount in everyAccount
		set everyEmailAddress to email addresses of eachAccount
		if (everyEmailAddress is not equal to missing value) then
			repeat with eachEmailAddress in everyEmailAddress
				set listOfSenders to listOfSenders & {(full name of eachAccount &
" <" & eachEmailAddress & ">") as string}
			end repeat
		end if
	end repeat
end tell

set theResult to choose from list listOfSenders with prompt ¬
	"Which account would you like to send this message from?" without
multiple selections allowed
if theResult is not equal to false then
	set theSender to item 1 of theResult
	tell application "Mail"
		set newMessage to make new outgoing message with properties {}
		tell newMessage
			set visible to true
			set sender to theSender & "
Disposition-Notification-To: " & theSender
		end tell
		activate
	end tell
end if