[X4U] iWeb

Chris Long clong at mac.com
Tue Apr 20 06:31:10 PDT 2010

I would assume that you want to leave the navigation menu at the top, so in the Inspector, just choose not to include the towns' pages in the navigation menu.  This is under the first box.  For instance, choose the Bethlehem page, then uncheck "Include page in navigation menu."

Hope this helps.  The site looks great btw.

Chris