[X4U] iWeb

Roy v.d. Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Wed Apr 21 00:13:26 PDT 2010

Thanks Chris, that is exactly what I want and your solution works. That is great, now I can go ahead and start building and publishing.
The brochure itself wil be a 48 page A5 booklet with print order of 150 000 copies. In these economic times I need to offer extra to sell adverts. The extra is the web site which will be kept up to date and linked to the advertisers sites if they have one. In addition I want to make it a ebook so it can be d/l'd to smart phones, iPad and so forth.
It is important that it be able to be built in iWeb as my office staff must be able to update without knowing coding.

Take care,
Roy