[X4U] Need WiFi for iPad to work

Kirk McElhearn kirkmc at mac.com
Mon Aug 2 00:39:29 PDT 2010

On Aug 2, 2010, at 9:34 AM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> It's a Mac Pro 2.8 Quad Core.  And indeed when I select 'Airport Card' under Network, I get 'No Information Found'.
> And I don't think there's another method to find out.

I stand corrected. Oddly, AirPort is still not standard on the Mac Pro. I don't know why; I guess given the type of machines they are, they must assume that everyone uses Ethernet.

But you can have it added by an Apple service center. I have no idea if it's expensive.

Kirk

Author of: Take Control of Users & Accounts in Snow Leopard
http://www.mcelhearn.com/tco.html