[X4U] Is this link dead? Confirm please?

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Fri Aug 6 05:14:12 PDT 2010

On Aug 6, 2010, at 5:32 AM, Eugene wrote:

> Yep.  Looks like the only files available are the 3.x releases.
> Why not just get 3.0.2 or 3.1.1 for PowerPC?  Maybe a compatability
> issue with an older version of OS X?

thank you for checking it for me, both of you...

the issues are that I'm out of town on important family business, and
that this machine is a Pismo...you can install 10.4 on it, but it
becomes unusably slow. But even still, my installer disks for Tiger are
a long way away.

Thank you for helping...just one of those things where software
evolves, but a 10 year old computer is still a 10 year old computer.

zc