[X4U] Any sort of Benchmarks for new Mac Pro's?

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Tue Aug 10 11:50:50 PDT 2010

I'll bet the at sign "@" in the URL has a special meaning to some mail client. It is supposed to be escaped in anything that a browser might see.

<http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/html/topics/urlencoding.htm>

>From <http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc1738.txt>
>   The characters ";", "/", "?", ":", "@", "=" and "&" are the characters which may be
>   reserved for special meaning within a scheme.

One scheme mentioned is <username:password at ftp://. . .>

But <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt> (Jan 2005) Seems to allow the @ but in a URI and possibly not in a URL.  Sigh.

--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--