[X4U] Any sort of Benchmarks for new Mac Pro's?

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Tue Aug 10 11:51:06 PDT 2010

On Aug 10, 2010, at 1:35 PM, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> I'd be interested in knowing what happened as well.

I wonder if its the combination of Hotmail and Flickr. Did a quick
search and found,

"To keep people from straying away to different Web pages while using
Hotmail, Web functions can be performed from right within its inbox.
These functions include watching videos from YouTube or Hulu, or
viewing photos from Flickr or SmugMug."
<http://solution.allthingsd.com/20100608/making-hotmail-hot-again-hot-again/?mod=ATD_rss

So maybe MS is trying to be helpful. Do other Hotmail users get the
same thing?

-Mike