[X4U] Mac Pro video card

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Aug 13 13:08:30 PDT 2010

Take a look at the power requirements.  That is likely to be a major factor
in your choice.  I've heard that the upgraded card adds something like
300W's to the systems power requirements.

Personally I'd recommend spending the money on a 3rd party RAM upgrade.

I've been torn between the 3.3Ghz single 6-core CPU, and the dual 2.4Ghz
model, and I'm personally leaning towards the slower system as I can add
more RAM.

I'd recommend reading through this site.
http://www.macperformanceguide.com/

Zane