[X4U] Mac Pro video card

Perren Smith perrens at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 19:30:28 PDT 2010

Allan,

Here is a link to Adobe's knowledge base article on GPU acceleration support
for Photoshop CS4/5: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/404/kb404898.html

Contained therein are links to testing done on a variety of video cards. It
should help figure out if ATI is worth $200 vs. Nvidia for your needs.

Hope this helps,

--Perren