[X4U] iPad news

Dave 69abel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:20:50 PST 2010

That would be my concern, not Apple's!

If I want to play music from my iTunes, stream an internet radio station, watch a youtube video, and chat with a friend using AIM, all at the same, time that is MY business! I can do it on my computer, if I so choose. The iPhone and iPod Touch and iPad are mobile computers. And reasonably powerful ones at that. Why do I have to jailbreak my iPhone (MY iPhone, not Apple's) to get access to the functionality that the OS has? Functionality that has been intentionally limited to Apple apps only? Because 1984 arrived in 2007.

I have tried the Kool-aid, and while it is good, it is too sickly sweet for my liking. And I'd like a choice of flavours...

Dave
p.s. I AM an Apple fan, I'm just not blinded by it.