[X4U] Authenticate

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Feb 5 11:32:59 PST 2010

I found the problem.  The startup HD was locked.  I don't know how
this happened.  I did comm-i and opened the lock, set all to read and
write and closed the lock again.  All is well now.
Strange how this could happen.  I didn't noticed the little pencil
with a dash trough it in the left bottom corner in the HD window.  How
bizarre.

Paul Moortgat