[X4U] 10.5 instead of 10.6

Wayne Clodfelter wayneclodfelter at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 9 14:30:51 PST 2010

Paul,

I don't know what printers and how you have them set up, but I'm not
so sure you still need AppleTalk. Are you sure you can't use TCP/IP? I
still have an old HP LJ4M that used to require AppleTalk. I installed
a JetDirect card in it years ago and was oh so happy to see AppleTalk
fade into the sunset.
The JetDirect card provides an RJ-45 ethernet connector, and
configuration is made through the control panel on the printer.