[X4U] 10.5 instead of 10.6

Jeff Carruthers jeff at carruthers.com
Tue Feb 9 15:03:05 PST 2010

Paul: I'm not sue why the second internal drive isn't showing up as
GUID partitioned in System Profiler. I just checked and mine all do,
so it may be that the drive didn't get partitioned as GUID after all.

I use Disk Utility, select the drive to repartition, select Partition,
change from current partition to 1 Partition, and then go to the
Options... button
  and select GUID. and finally, Apply.

Jeff