[X4U] 10.5 instead of 10.6

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Feb 10 23:15:19 PST 2010

That was the problem it all started with.  The new Mac Pro will not
recognize the 10.5.1 CD from my 1 year old Mac Pro.  Not even if the
10.6 was pulled out of the Pro.
And BTW, the new bays are longer than the old (mine) ones.  In total I
had to upgrade (download) 1650 meg and lucky I could do it a lot at 1
MByte/sec.

Paul Moortgat