[X4U] NETGEAR MBRN3300E 3G Wireless Router

LaL lazilicata at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:03:42 PST 2010

Dave,

I do have other alternatives.
I am in Europe, and I go have a GSM cellular device that can be
placed in a line of sight position with respect to a cell tower
signal, and this device has a wi-fi "g" transceiver so I can connect
using airport.

There are also "sticks" that slip into the USB port that connect me
with the cell tower.

So, I have alternatives. i just need to determine which one is the
least intrusive.

Thanks for the food for thought that you provided.

Lee