[X4U] Retrieving Mail in 10.4.11

J. R. Rosen jrosen82 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 12 08:02:27 PST 2010

Thanks Winston!

BUT... the mail is there, its in...
  Users>Library>Mail>Mailboxes

That's not the problem... in the above folders in my User file these
are there, but they're not showing up in the actual Mail program.

In other words, all the mailboxes are there, but they are empty in
the Mail program *BUT* in the User>Library>Mail>Mailboxes, all the
mail is in there.

How do I get Mail to recognize all this mail?

On Feb 11, 2010, at 9:40 PM, Winston MacKelvie wrote:

> Try
>
> Library>Mail>Mailboxes

J. R. Rosen
jrosen82 at sbcglobal.net
281-467-5366
281-586-9876 fax
Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His Will in all you do,
    and He will show you which path to take.
                                                        Proverbs 3:5-6