[X4U] iPhone apps

JOHN DRAKE jdljm at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 21:23:39 PST 2010

I am in the process of moving to Snow Leopard and while most of the transition has been very painless I cannot get my iPhone apps in iTunes in Leopard to move over to SL.
I have tried the drag and drop method, as well as the cut and paste to no avail.
Thing is I can not find where the apps are stored on the 10.5.8 drive.
I have 10.6.2 running off one external FW drive and 10.5 off another external FW drive both connected to my Mac Mini.
I have over 100 apps in the iTunes folder that would be nice to move over.
TIA for any help offered.
John