[X4U] Fw: Re: iPhone apps

John Drake jdljm at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 20:04:33 PST 2010

DOH!Thanks Mark, how could I forget that, when your mind goes blank it is so frustrating.The old saying: "A mind is a terrible thing to waste" could not be more apropos.BTW, when I opened the MA folder all my apps were already in there, but were not showing up in the Application folder in iTunes. All it took was a control A (select all) then a control O (open) command and voila, they all started loading.I have a note in my desk notes now, though now that I embarrassed myself by asking the how to, it wont happen again ;)  Thanks again!JohnYour iPhone apps can be found following this path:  home - music - iTunes - mobile applications.Sent from my iPhone