[X4U] Mail asks for password

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Wed Jan 27 09:55:36 PST 2010

At 08:17 -0800 1/27/10, zapcat wrote:
>the way I read these comments is that the choice (IPV4 vs IPv6) is between  potentially faster page loading, or access to an ever-greater number  of web pages. is this about right?

IPV6 is what will give your refrigerator its own permanent IP address.

It will also make it possible to get rid of the masquerading hack that changes IP addresses inside of IP packets so we can have 192.169.x.x.yy and 10.xx.yy.xzz reserved for local machines connected with a small server and a single outside IP address.

--
-> The US of A is getting pelloreid <-