[X4U] private iCal problem revisited?

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Thu Jan 28 13:29:03 PST 2010

How do I authenticate a calendar I want to subscribe to, that is published with iCal to a password protected folder on a MacOS X Server? My boss has a secondary Mac mini at his home, running snow leopard, that only subscribes to iCals. The iCals are on our Mac OS X Server 10.4.11. They are in a password protected folder (so that when anyone goes to access any item in that folder, they have to have a user account on the X Server. I'm running snow leopard on my MacBook and I'm authenticating just fine into this protected folder. Any ideas?

Joe