[X4U] iPad news

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Fri Jan 29 15:35:37 PST 2010

On Jan 29, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> In a newspaper in Belgium is an article about the iPad.  It's called "The flop of the year."
> They'll wait for iPad2.  Their complaints: Flash, multitasking, Led screen, no camera, virtual keyboard.

What is the big deal about multitasking?  I've owned three iPod Touches and the lack of multitasking has never been an issue to me.  I plays music in the background, fetches email, ...

Maybe it would be handy on the iPhone, I don't have/can't use one.  It'll be a cold day in Hell when AT&T finally makes their way where I live.

So what am I missing WRT multitasking?

--
Rod