[X4U] Old Software (was: iPad news)

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Jan 31 18:56:42 PST 2010

On Jan 31, 2010, at 8:52 AM, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> I've never even heard of it! :-)  However, I will have to try that
> as soon as I can find some free time.  As I'm getting nagged to do
> some voluntary work, this might be just what I need.

I hope that you like it!  Please let us know what you think of it.

I tried several WYSIWYG Web site creation programs, and was sorely
disappointed in all of them.  (Proprietary format, too complex HTML
code that can't be easily modified manually, missing HTML features,
etc.)   KompoZer was the only one that gave me everything that I needed.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html