[X4U] Update under 10.6

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Thu Jul 1 12:13:56 PDT 2010

On 6/30/10, Paul Moortgat <paul.moortgat at pandora.be> wrote:

> I use the update selection under the apple as I always do.

That's Software Update. Open System Preferences->Software Update and peruse my
other questions, below, which you've failed, once again, to answer. I guess you
don't want a solution, but just a forum to post inane remarks. You're busy
watching videos, but can't spend any time responding to queries. Amazing stuff,
that.