[X4U] No airport anymore

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 13 16:31:41 PDT 2010

Hi all,

For no apparent reason I just can't connect to my airport anymore.

Other Macs in the house have no troubles. I can't see any of the other networks on the neighbourhood that I can usually see (but can't connect to).

In the past, when I couldn't connect to the home network, I'd turn airport OFF then back on. It might take a second go but eventually it'd connect.

Recently I was finding I would have to do it sometimes 3 or 4 times before the connection could be made... now nothing!

Shutdown/restarts have no effect. Restarted Airport twice...

Any other tests I can perform?

Is the airport card built into the MBPro (233ghz) motherboard or separate?

Ta,

Cojcolds