[X4U] No airport anymore

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 13 20:12:12 PDT 2010

The issue just happened so I haven't tried moving it to another location, but from my desk my MBPro can always see two broadcasting neighbouring networks as well as my own. Now it sees nothing & my airport is sitting 30cm away from my Mac. I can successfully connect to it via Ethernet - just not wirelessly.

Chrz,

Coj

Sent from my iPhone