[X4U] Do you get this message in 10.6.4 while repairing rights in disk - utility

Tommy Bollman tommyb06 at student.uia.no
Wed Jul 14 04:14:39 PDT 2010

Hello I get a message containing something similar to this in english when I run the disk utility - repair rights:

Warning: the SUID-file «System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent» have been changed and will not be repaired.
Do you who use Snow Leopard receive the same message? -I'm curious about this. :-)

Best regards

Tommy Bollman
Mollison's Bureaucracy Hypothesis:
	If an idea can survive a bureaucratic review
	and be implemented it wasn't worth doing.