[X4U] Extracting data from an email

Andy andy.themac at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 09:14:28 PDT 2010

I want to extract some data from emails sent from a shopping cart. The data
will be something like Product: xxxx
Order No: xxxx, Name: xxxx, Address: xxxx etc.
The emails will arrive as either html or plain text. I want to be able to
automatically extract this data and insert it into a Filemaker database.
I know I can run a script from a Rule in Mail or Entourage to save/export
the emails as plain text but how to get the data into a form that Filemaker
can use?
Or is there some other way of doing this?

Any help from you guys would be really appreciated.

Andy