[X4U] Numbers

Roy v.d. Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Sat Jul 31 00:23:08 PDT 2010

Thanks to Fabian, Neil and Vince for your help with the formula question. I finally solved the problem by using a comma and not a decimal point. A friend then referred me to Language and Text preferences, specifically the Format subsection and then in that to set the numbers to use a decimal point, not a comma as the separator. He had also not had a problem but as he heads an international company in South Africa and most of their business is conducted in USD, he said that it was a country issue and by selecting South African Rand it defaulted to comma, not point. Now I can finally enjoy Numbers.
Take care,
Roy