[X4U] Missing track numbers in iTunes Library

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Thu Jun 3 11:47:31 PDT 2010

On Jun 3, 2010, at 10:52 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

> the prepended numbers are stripped from the filename when iTunes
> Adds it to the library

That's odd. iTunes used to have an option to have the track number
appended to the file name, but I can't seem to find it now. I thought
I used to import songs with the track number as part of the filename
and it would use that number as the track number and either leave it
or strip it depending on how it was set. That option seems to missing
now.

-Mike