[X4U] Replacing Audio in iMovie

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Tue Jun 8 04:12:35 PDT 2010

I'm just getting into iMovie and I have a question. If I use a video camera and record an American football game, I should be able to easily detach the audio that comes in with the video, and replace it entirely with a local radio station's play by play coverage of the same event? In other words, I want my video and the radio station's audio for this event.

I am a newspaper publisher and our company also owns the radio station, so I'm an employee of both. We are getting into more and more audio and video for our radio station's website. This particular video's final destination is a blip.tv account for embedding into an article on the station's website.

At what point should I consider Final Cut Express or Pro?

Joe