[X4U] Safari 5

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Thu Jun 10 08:59:08 PDT 2010

On Jun 9, 2010, at 8:10 PM, rafa espada wrote:

> I haven't got any problem with Safari 5... but I use WebKit...
>
> Don't uninstall Safari 5... you can download a try webkit nightly builds...
>
> http://webkit.org/
>
> 2010-06-10 02:58(e)an, Robert Ashton(e)k idatzi zuen:
>> Giving me lots of problems. Wont load a web page, gives me a not found error. If I then click on the reload icon it then loads. Also I now can't play youtube videos. I am going to try and go back to version 4. Bob
>
> --

I have actually been having better luck with Safari 5 than Safari 4. It has run more reliably for me, including a content management system I log into that utilizes javascript heavily. In some places of the web interface backend of the cms, Safari 4 would stall occasionally (Firefox didn't). Safari 5 works great with this cms just great, and I haven't had any problems with other websites I frequent, including Youtube. I downloaded Safari 5 from Software Update and I'm running on a 13" MacBook Pro running MacOS X 10.6.3.

Joe